- Routine primary medical care, including management of acute and chronic illnesses
- Physical exams (pre-employment, DOT, pelvic/PAPs, etc.)
- Nutrition and wellness counseling
- Massage therapy for musculoskeletal conditions
- Mental health treatment and counseling
- Prescriptions and sample medications
- Coordination of care/referrals to community resources and medical specialists
- Access to laboratory and diagnostic testing
- On-site Dental Hygiene and oral health education/Dental referrals
- STD testing
- Smoking cessation
- Assisting patients with enrollment in Vermont Health Connect plans, Medicaid, Ladies First, and Pharmacy Assistance Programs
- Assisting patients with enrollment in hospital patient financial services programs at Central Vermont Medical Center and Fletcher Allen Health Care (University of Vermont Health Network), Gifford Health Care, and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
The Peoples’ Health & Wellness Clinic provides health care for people who are uninsured or underinsured, and can’t afford to pay for needed care, including high deductibles.
You are eligible for our services if you:
Don’t have health insurance (including Medicaid and Medicare), or
Your health insurance has a high deductible (greater than 7.5% of your household income), or
Your health insurance doesn’t pay for certain services, such as oral health, massage therapy, counseling, etc., and
Your household income is less than 400% of the Federal Poverty Level – proof of income is required.
You may be eligible for other health care programs. We can assist you with the application and enrollment process, help you find a primary care practitioner, and continue to provide care during the transition.